- WHERE TO FLY
- HOW TO FLY
- OTHER SERVICES
- SPECIAL OFFERS
- ABOUT US
Sky Express Team has developed a special service of booking a ticket on the web-site for you convenience: now all the current tariffs of Sky Express including promotional and sale ones will be available to you; besides you will get a full set of accounting documents!
Attention! You can make non-cash booking of your tickets on the web-site if there are at least 72 hours before the flight departure.
HOW TO BOOK TICKETS AND RECEIVE A BILL:
1. Enter the ticket booking form and select “Non-cash Payment” form;
2. Select suitable flights and tariff rates;
3. Enter personal data of the passengers (full name, passport data) and the contact information;
4. Book any additional services needed;
5. Enter the payer’s (legal entity) data: company details, in particular name of the paying entity, INN (Taxpayer Identification Number), BIC (Bank Identification Code), legal and mailing addresses and e-mail address for billing;
Upon your Booking having been successfully processed, you will get a bill sent to the specified e-mail address.
You shall be bound to pay for the booking within the set time limit as indicated in the top portion of the bill.
Irrespective of the tariff group applied, the following non-cash payment time limits shall be set:
• in case of booking more than 7 days before the flight departure: 72 hours;
• in case of booking between 7 and 3 days before the flight departure: 48 hours;
Please note that you will get an invoice from the United Settlement Centre LLC, being a Sky Express partner in the information servicing and documental support of confirmed carriage. Servicing via our partner shall not increase the carriage cost.
Upon the full payment of the bill, you will get your Itinerary and payment acceptance confirmation by e-mail. By clicking on a link in the received letter, you will be able to request the full set of accounting financial documents which would be sent to the mailing address specified at the time of booking.
Please get familiar with the following before you start booking the air ticket:
• Tariff Application Rules (save for the separate time limits set for legal entities),
• Terms of Air Carriage Contract (Passengers and Baggage),
• CJSC Sky Express Rules for Air Carriage of Passengers and Baggage,
• LLC United Settlement Centre Rules and Terms of Providing Services to Legal Entities
BILL AND INVOICES
You will receive all the documents at your e-mail address. However if it happened so that you failed to receive the message or occasionally deleted it, you can make use of the following links:
to request a bill, please follow the link
to request an invoice, please follow the link
In order to make any changes in your Booking, you can call the Sky Express round-the-clock Booking Centre at +7 495 580 9360, turn to its authorized agents or Sky Express cash desks.
Changes to the Booking shall be charged in compliance with the Tariff Application Rules (MINI, MIDI or MAXI).
Please pay for making any changes:
• by bank card or out of the Personal Account funds via the Booking Centre;
• in cash at the cash desks of Sky Express itself or those of its authorized agents.
VOLUNTARY FLIGHT CANCELLATION
In order to refuse the flight, you shall be required:
1. to call the Sky Express round-the-clock Booking Centre and notify the Airline of your refusal to fly.
2. within 5 business days to submit the original Air Carriage Cancellation Notification authenticated by the corporate seal.
3. For companies: 8 812 448-0801, for persons: 8 800 100 7620
See you soon on board!
Sky Express Team
Reservations and assistance +7 495 580 9360 (Russia), +7 812 600 3656 (St. Petersburg), Mobile (28 RUB/min) 0871 ext. 111© 2010 Sky Express all rights reserved