- WHERE TO FLY
- HOW TO FLY
- OTHER SERVICES
- SPECIAL OFFERS
- ABOUT US
What is the Voucher?
The Voucher is an advance document to pay for a Sky Express flight which is assigned a unique digital code (UDC).
A certificate may contain one or more UDCs. Each UDC is designed to pay for 1 one-way flight (for 1 flight segment) or for 1 turnaround flight (for 2 flight segments).
Only tariff shall be paid by the Tariff Voucher. You will be required to pay the fuel surcharge and to pay for the booked additional services by bank card, in cash at Sky Express partners or out of the Personal Account funds.
Tariff and fuel surcharge shall be paid by the Flight Voucher. You will be required to pay only for the selected additional services by bank card, in cash at Sky Express partners or out of the Personal Account funds.
UDC may be limited to one or several Sky Express routes or it may apply to all the routes without any limitations.
UDC is limited in terms of timeframes for booking and flight accomplishing.
The terms of the Voucher application are detailed on the page of the promotional event within which the Voucher has been issued and in the attached letter that you receive together with the UDC.
To pay for an air ticket by Voucher, you can contact the round-the-clock Booking Centre,* though you can always book a flight by Voucher free of charge on web-site.
How to Book the Flight by Voucher on the Web-Site?
1. At step 1 of the booking please select the Tariff Voucher or Flight Voucher payment method. If you have got several Vouchers, you can book the Flight for several passengers at a time. However you will not be able to pay in cash or by bank card for other passengers within the same booking. Please do not specify the number of passengers exceeding the number of UDCs.
2. Select the flight route, dates and times. Please enter carefully the passenger details and true contact information;
3. Book the additional services you need. You will be able to pay for them at Step 5, after UDC activation having been successfully completed;
4. At Step 5 enter the UDC number specified in your Voucher into the prompted field. If you have booked for several persons at a time, please activate the required number of UDCs one by one. Next you can select a method of payment for the booked additional services: Personal Account, cash or bank card;
5. Receive an Itinerary at your e-mail address as usual. Come to the airport with your passport and the printed Itinerary!
*Important: At booking a flight via the Booking Centre, a service fee of RUB 190 per flight segment shall be levied. Please be prepared to pay for it by bank card or out of the Personal Customer Account funds at the time of booking.
The following rules shall always apply to Vouchers:
You may use the Voucher only once.
The number of seats assigned under Vouchers on each flight is limited.
A Voucher may be used to pay for a Sky Express flight provided that there are seats available in the appropriate booking class on the selected flight.
You can book a flight using a Voucher not later than 10 days prior to the flight departure (unless otherwise stipulated in the promotional conditions and the letter which let you know the Voucher number).
Flights paid by Voucher shall be accomplished in accordance with the CJSC Sky Express Rules for Air Carriage of Passengers and Baggage and MINI Tariff Application Rules.
The flight, compulsory insurance and 15 kg baggage are paid for by Voucher. It is the type of Voucher that triggers inclusion of the fuel surcharge into the Voucher cost. Additional services shall not be included into the Voucher cost.
You may transfer a Voucher for Flight to another person subject to his (her) being familiarized with the CJSC Sky Express Rules for Air Carriage of Passengers and Baggage and MINI Tariff Application Rules.
The obtained numbers of Vouchers for a charge-free flight are not exchangeable and are not circulating in money equivalent.
How to obtain a Voucher for a free-of-charge flight from Sky Express?
Take part in promotional events for Sky Express registered customers!
Reservations and assistance +7 495 580 9360 (Russia), +7 812 600 3656 (St. Petersburg), Mobile (28 RUB/min) 0871 ext. 111© 2010 Sky Express all rights reserved